Services for Your HomeCapital Region Residential Services - Quality installation and maintenance of asphalt and concrete surfaces for driveways, walkways and patios.
Choose the easier & cheaper solution for your driveway.
- Pothole Repair Potholes reduce the integrity of your pavement and can be extremely destructive to vehicles driving over the surface. Repairing potholes helps to increase appearance, reduce deterioration, and saves you from having to repave the overall surface.
- Overlay/Resurfacing Asphalt overlay/resurfacing is a long-term, cost-effective solution to repairing damaged, failing asphalt. It can extend the life of your asphalt pavement seven to twelve years and costs substantially less than removing and replacing the entire surface.
- Removal & Replacement When an asphalt surface has reached the end of its life, or can no longer be repaired by sealcoating, overlays, and resurfacing, it is time for removal and replacement. Asphalt removal and replacement involves the excavation and disposal of the existing asphalt and laying a new surface. Giving you exceptional curb appeal, longevity, and increasing the value of your home.
- Expansion Expanding the existing pavement requires professional expertise. Pavement expansion requires grading, building up the base, and laying down asphalt to best match the existing surface.
Extend the life of your asphalt pavements with bi-annual sealcoating.
- Sealcoating Sealcoating your driveway is a protective measure that increases the longevity of your pavement. Regular sealcoating can decrease cracks, protect against stains, and increase the curb appeal of your pavement for years to come. You should sealcoat your driveway based on the following schedule: ninety days following installation, one year following the first sealcoating, and then every two to three years thereafter.
- Crack Sealing Cracks in the pavement require professional crack sealing. Untreated cracks allow for water to penetrate the asphalt. Which, given freeze/thaw cycles, results in rapid deterioration of the pavement. Sealing cracks slows the deterioration and strengthens the surface.
Replace your concrete slab to increase curb appeal and add value to your home.
Replacing a concrete slab involves excavating and disposing the existing surface, leveling the area, and re-pouring a new concrete surface. This process can also include concrete tinting which is important to provide a more visually appealing surface that coincides with the aesthetic of your home.
Protect your concrete pavements from cracking, flaking, oil spills, and mold.
Concrete sealing extends the life of your pavement, reduces spalling, flaking, and cracking. It helps retain the visual appeal of your surface by protecting it from stains and improves the value of your home. Concrete sealing also reduces mold and mildew and helps prevent grass and weeds from growing through your surface.
Unearthing your next project starts with honest and quality care.
- Foundations Laying a foundation for a home or garage is a professional process that involves making sure the correct measures are taken for the soil requirements, removing any water, unearthing and removing the soil, and pouring the new foundation in a stable environment.
- Waterlines Quality, security, and durability is something you can expect from the professional excavation of your water lines. This process must be handled with extreme care. Awareness of potential problems and unforeseen barriers is essential.
- Drainage Solutions Drainage construction is the process of artificially removing the surface and sub-surface water from an area. Constructing effective drainage ensures that water is shed in the most appropriate areas, avoiding the home.